Guide to Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance

Where to get more travel insurance help?

Insurance companies in the UK are regulated by FSA www.fsa.gov.uk/ They have an online register of insurers which you are able to check along with up to date information.

The Financial Ombudsman offers a free service to help any financial disputes. www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/

To apply for the EHIC, formerly known as E111 and to get further information or advice on travelling abroad and your health www.nhs.uk/nhsengland/Healthcareabroad/pages/Healthcareabroad.aspx

For people over 65yrs of age it is worth looking at specialist Travel Insurance at www.helptheaged.org.uk/en-gb/OnlineShop/Insurance/

Download the Travel Insurance PDF Guide here - see our other free PDF guides here

Guide Contents

What is Travel Insurance?
The different types of holiday insurance
What does travel insurance cover?
Shopping Around for cheap travel insurance
UK Travel insurance application
Travel Insurance Claims
Travel Insurance Help - FAQs on holiday insurance
Where to get more travel insurance help

main menu << previous page